Allow me to assist you.
Last week a colleague pointed out this little gem on the 40 Days for Life website. Apparently you can get credit at “Pro-Life University” for protesting in front of the FPA offices in Augusta.
This is just the sort of tidbit that fuels my imagination and I’m wondering what classes at a “pro-life university” might entail.
Here’s a list I came up with —
- The Creative Writing Department offers Sign Making 101 where you learn to tell lies using seven words or less. (see photo above as an example)
- The Art Department features Advanced Photo Shop in which students learn to create fake posters of “aborted fetuses.”
- Of course there’s the Math Department, which teaches you how to calculate how many “babies” you’ve saved by protesting in front of the FPA’s Augusta offices.
- The Psychology Department offers classes in how to really humiliate, embarrass, and stigmatize women who have abortions and health care personnel who provide abortions.
- And let’s not forget Civics Class where you will learn how to lobby for the same anti-abortion, anti-family planning bills at the state legislature year after year after year.
I’m obviously being facetious, but I do have a more serious question regarding this “pro-life university.”
What are they training people for, exactly — a career as a protester at an abortion care center?