Get information and answers to your sexual health questions.
Augusta Family Planning
43 Gabriel Drive
PO Box 587
Augusta, ME 04330
Monday: 10:00 - 6:00
Wednesday: 9:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 4:00
All MFP centers are closed from 1 - 1:30pm for lunch.
You can schedule an appointment by calling Monday through Thursday 8am - 6pm and Friday from 8am - 4pm; even if the clinic isn't open at that time, we're here to answer your call.
Expert Reproductive Healthcare Services
Call us for a same-day or next-day appointment: Welcoming environment with caring providers; confidential information and services; low fees/sliding fee scale; MaineCare & insurance are welcome.Services Include:
- Annual wellness exams; pelvic and breast exams
- Pap tests and colposcopy
- Birth control methods and supplies
- Emergency contraception
- Testing and treatment of urinary, vaginal and STDs/ sexually transmitted infections
- HIV Testing - Confidential
- Pregnancy testing and options counseling
- Pre-natal consultation, referrals for pre-natal care, referrals for adoptions
- PrEP HIV prevention
- Looking for abortion care?