Get information and answers to your sexual health questions.
Rockland Family Planning
22 White Street, Suite 101
Rockland, ME 04841
Expert Reproductive Healthcare Services
Call us for a same-day appointment: Welcoming environment with caring providers; confidential information and services; low fees/sliding fee scale; MaineCare & insurance are welcome.
You can schedule an appointment by calling Monday through Thursday 8am - 6pm and Friday from 8am - 4pm; even if the clinic isn't open at that time, a patient coordinator will be available to answer your call.
Location & Phone:
Bok Medical Arts Building Building
22 White St, Suite 101
PO Box 866
Rockland, Maine 04841
(across from public library)
Monday: 8:00 - 3:30
Tuesday: 10:30 - 6:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 3:30
Teen Walk-in Clinic: Mondays 2:15-3:15 during the school year
- Gynecological and pelvic exams
- Pap smears
- Breast exams
- Birth control methods and supplies
- Emergency contraception
- Pregnancy testing and options counseling
- Pre-natal consultation
- Testing and treatment of urinary, vaginal and sexually transmitted infections
- Referrals for adoptions
- Services for mid-life women
- HIV testing - Anonymous and Confidential by appointment only
- Teen walk-in clinic - Mondays 2:15-3:15pm
- Looking for abortion care?
Nurse Practitioners at this Location:
Susan Lord, FNP, WHNP graduated from the University of Southern Maine School of Nursing in 1980 and received her Master's in Nursing from USM in 2000. As a Women's Health NP for over 25 years, she is a colposcopist and certified trainer of NPs interested in furthering their expertise in Women's Health. Outside work at Maine Family Planning she is interested in pilates, sailing, weaving and family.