Get information and answers to your sexual health questions.
Rockland Family Planning
22 White Street, Suite 101
Bok Medical Arts Building Building
Rockland, ME 04841
Expert Reproductive Healthcare Services
Call us for a same-day appointment: Welcoming environment with caring providers; confidential information and services; low fees/sliding fee scale; MaineCare & insurance are welcome.
Monday: 8:00 - 3:30
Tuesday: 10:30 - 6:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 3:30
All MFP centers are closed from 1 - 1:30pm for lunch.
Teen Walk-in Clinic: Mondays 2:15-3:15 during the school year
You can schedule an appointment by calling Monday through Thursday 8am - 6pm and Friday from 8am - 4pm; even if the clinic isn't open at that time, a patient coordinator will be available to answer your call.
- Gynecological and pelvic exams
- Pap smears
- Breast exams
- Birth control methods and supplies
- Emergency contraception
- Pregnancy testing and options counseling
- Pre-natal consultation
- Testing and treatment of urinary, vaginal and sexually transmitted infections
- Referrals for adoptions
- Services for mid-life women
- HIV testing - Anonymous and Confidential by appointment only
- Teen walk-in clinic - Mondays 2:15-3:15pm
- Looking for abortion care?