Get information and answers to your sexual health questions.
Belfast Family Planning & Primary Care
147 Waldo Avenue
Belfast, ME 04915
Belfast Family Planning and Primary Care provides high quality, accessible, and affordable primary care services in a medical home setting. You are at the center of a team that includes our health care providers, other physicians, and a community care team. Your team works with you to make decisions about your health care.
We offer same day appointments in order to meet your needs.
MaineCare, Medicare & private insurance are welcome. We offer a sliding scale for those without insurance.
Location & Phone:
147 Waldo Avenue, Wentworth Building
Monday: 8:00 - 3:30
Tuesday: 10:30 - 6:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 3:30
Thursday: 10:30 - 6:00
Friday: 8:00 - 3:30
We offer Primary Care Services, including:
- Adolescent Health Services
- Women's and Men's Health Services
- Geriatric Health Services
- Behavioral Health Services:
- Life Changes
- Anxiety, Depression, and Stress Reduction
- Chronic Medical Conditions
- Smoking Cessation and Weight Loss
- Grieving and Bereavement
Our practice also includes:
- Wellness Care and Physical exams
- Team-based coordination of care
- Management of chronic conditions and menopause
- Immunizations for patients 19 and under
- In-house lab services
- Interpretitve services for non-English speakers and the hearing impaired
Family Planning Services include:
- Gynecological and pelvic exams
- Pap smears
- Breast exams
- Birth control methods and supplies
- Emergency contraception
- Pregnancy testing and options counseling
- Testing and treatment of urinary, vaginal and sexually transmitted infections
- Services for midlife women
- HIV testing - Anonymous and Confidential by appointment only
- Looking for abortion care?
|Polly Beck, ANP graduated from the University of Massachusetts with a Master’s degree in Nursing and is certified as an Adult Nurse Practitioner. She has worked at Belfast Family Planning since 1991. She particularly enjoys working with adolescents and mid-life women. After hours, Polly enjoys kayaking, biking and family life.|
|Jennifer Bell, FNP has been a Family Nurse Practitioner since 1994. She received a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of Southern Maine and a Master of Science in Nursing from the University of Utah. Since 1994, Jennifer has worked in family practice, internal medicine, urgent care, HIV care, and clinical research. In 2005, she and Brien Davis opened Hope Health Family Practice. In 2009, Jennifer left Maine for three years. She is back from her travels and is seeing patients at Belfast Family Planning and Primary Care. Jennifer's interests and expertise lie in women's health, internal medicine, adolescent health and preventive care.|
Behavioral Health Specialist:
|Scott Miller, LCSW, received his Master of Social Work from Syracuse University in 1986. He's a native of Western New York, and now lives in Maine with his family. Mr. Miller has extensive experience in the mental health, education and addictions fields. He believes strongly in the dignity, worth and value of every person, and puts this belief to work in his practice. He is concerned for the enrichment of each patient with the goal of helping all reach their full potential. Mr. Miller is excited to be joining Belfast Family Planning & Primary Care and to collaborate in the expansion of patient services.