Get information and answers to your sexual health questions.
Belfast Family Planning
147 Waldo Avenue
Belfast, ME 04915
Tuesday: 10:00 - 6:00
Thursday: 10:00 - 6:00
Friday: 8:00 - 4:00
All MFP centers are closed from 1 - 1:30pm for lunch.
You can schedule an appointment by calling Monday through Thursday 9am - 6pm and Friday from 8am - 4pm; even if the clinic isn't open at that time, we're here to take your call.
We offer same day appointments in order to meet your needs. MaineCare, Medicare & private insurance are welcome. We offer a sliding scale for those without insurance.
- Annual wellness exams; pelvic and breast exams
- Pap tests and colposcopy
- Birth control methods and supplies
- Emergency contraception
- Testing and treatment of urinary, vaginal and STDs/ sexually transmitted infections
- HIV Testing - Confidential
- Pregnancy testing and options counseling
- Pre-natal consultation, referrals for pre-natal care, referrals for adoptions
- PrEP HIV prevention
- Looking for abortion care?