Get information and answers to your sexual health questions.
Belfast Family Planning & Primary Care
147 Waldo Avenue
Belfast, ME 04915
Monday: 8:00 - 3:30
Tuesday: 10:30 - 6:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 3:30
Thursday: 10:30 - 6:00
Friday: 8:00 - 3:30
All MFP centers are closed from 1 - 1:30pm for lunch.
Belfast Family Planning and Primary Care provides high quality, accessible, and affordable primary care services in a medical home setting. You are at the center of a team that includes our health care providers, other physicians, and a community care team. Your team works with you to make decisions about your health care.
We offer same day appointments in order to meet your needs. MaineCare, Medicare & private insurance are welcome. We offer a sliding scale for those without insurance.
Family Planning Services include:
- Annual wellness exams; pelvic and breast exams
- Pap tests and colposcopy
- Birth control methods and supplies
- Emergency contraception
- Testing and treatment of urinary, vaginal and STDs/ sexually transmitted infections
- HIV Testing - Confidential
- Pregnancy testing and options counseling
- Pre-natal consultation, referrals for pre-natal care, referrals for adoptions
- PrEP HIV prevention
- Looking for abortion care?
We offer Primary Care Services, including:
- Adolescent Health Services
- Women's and Men's Health Services
- Geriatric Health Services
- Behavioral Health Services (by referral)
Our practice also includes:
- Wellness Care and Physical exams
- Team-based coordination of care
- Management of chronic conditions and menopause
- Immunizations for patients 19 and under
- In-house lab services
- Interpretive services for non-English speakers and the hearing impaired