Abortion Care Nurse
MFP is currently seeking a one day a week Abortion Care Nurse to join our Augusta team. The Abortion Care Nurse will counsel clients, perform labs, assist physicians with procedures, and deliver post-procedure care, all in accordance with written and approved protocols and OSHA regulations.
- Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Maine
- Willingness to perform nursing duties associated with aspiration and/or medication abortions
- Experience in an ambulatory care setting
- Strong communication (written and verbal), customer service, and collaboration skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Interest in reproductive healthcare
- Ability to remain open and non-judgmental towards colleagues and patients
- Perform other duties as assigned in support of MFP’s mission and as required to ensure delivery of consistent high quality services.
Site Administrator Coordinator
Maine Family Planning is seeking a Site Administrative Coordinator. This is a part-time position (M/W/F) located in our Waterville clinic.
Position Summary: The Site Administrative Coordinator is responsible for the administration of all the front desk responsibilities of the office.
- A minimum of two years of college.
- Two years working in social/health services one of which must include coordinator responsibilities or equivalent within family planning system.
- Ability to be organized, manage systems, computer skills.
- Commitment to family planning and abortion care services.
Benefits for each position vary but may include: health insurance, dental, life insurance, short and long term insurance & 403 (b) pension. Vacation, sick and holiday pay.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to:
Alissa Boynton, Human Resources Manager
Maine Family Planning
P.O. Box 587
Augusta, ME 04332
Maine Family Planning is an Equal Opportunity Employer.